Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Am not sure if this poor ol' computer will handle much more, as it's being funkie today an' generally giving me more grey hairs that aren't at all becoming...

But the good thing is that I've finally gotten some more sketches slapped into my new an altogether groovy sketch book, so in the morning while I've got a little more time than this afternoon, I'll make sure to get pictures of them on this blog --

I jus' did the unthinkable..well, not for most people, but I did just take some time off from working on the house an' SAT AND WATCHED TV --


Actually I sat an' watched a Spring Training Game that I'd wanted to see -- I'm not a Yankees fan, but since some of the guys in Spring Training may not make the full squad at the end of the month, it's kinda interesting to see what kind of work they can get done -- An', let's face it -- it's good to see something close to what the Spring and Summer will hold for us!! Ahhh...the warm weather and the fun - in - the - sun - ...well, maybe it'll be fun, as long as I remember the sunscreeen...bug spray...


Anyway -- this is going to be short, as I have to go get some stuff ready for dinner...make sure some of the papers in the studio are finally dry enuf to store away, and check on the condition of the kitchen...I left it for a bit before the youngest went off to apply yet for another job, and I haven't looked to see what kind of condition he left the sink...sometimes it's not the kind of suprise I like to find...sticky breakfast dishes...crumbs on the counter top from a ham sandwich being made in a hurry....all the Little Things that Produce Grey Hair...

hmmm....

Lady of The Tulips - who is deciding whether or not to go over and take another look at a couple houses The Husband & I are pondering over...ahh...these decisions...these decisions...

No comments: