Friday, September 05, 2008


AND >>> here is the AFTER shot of Sara, when she let me know jus' how angry she was that I took a picture of her with her ugliee cone on. Notice how she has her back to me?? She ABSOLUTELY would not look at me no matter how hard I tried to get her to turn around. How's that for one P***** - Off Dog?? She HATES the cone, HATES the camera, and to add insult to injury, she HATES THE COMBINATION OF ALL 3 AT ONCE <<<

So -- there she sat for a good long while..staring out the front door with a very big pout goin' on. I wanted to laugh at her, but something told me to jus' back away slowly and pretend there wasn't anything wrong. Technically there IS NOTHING WRONG but her ego is totally down the tubes, 'cause she has that cone on.Who woulda thot a Dog could have such an ego?? I'm askin' ya??!! Well -- maybe someday we'll discover what it is that makes dogs do the things they do..

I'm havin' another DAY of $^*&&*% with this computer, so this is gonna be short -- The Tropical Storm/Hurricane is already making itself known to these parts of the coast...here it is 10:30 in the morning, and we've had 3 hours of wind gusts, oh probably near 15 - o - 20 mph...the clouds are starting to gather in ever larger number...the chimes out front are singing in the wind, and Sara is just not happy for the day. I've been looking at my weather gauges..as of 9:15 the temp was up at 78 Degrees...humidity was over 70% but the baromoter was holding steady at 30%...not sure if that last reading will stay where it is, we'll keep an eye on that to drop as the day goes along. Tom wasn't sure if the Port would close Early with the storm comin' up the coast, so who knows....

Waiting for the next weather update..

Lady of The Tulips ~~ Listening to the wind, and her computer making these horrid noises again...

2 comments:

PennyBlue said...

Hope you weather the storm! Cone head is too funny! I hate when my dog has to wear that thing, cause he's a big ole husky/chow mix and winds up bumping into everything, has knocked over dining room chairs and almost sent Luke flying down the stairs! Big doggie hugs! Stay safe.

LadyTulip said...

** Oh Yes!! **

We DID stay safe thru the storm...an' even the Dog, "Little" Miss Sara did good thru the wind and rain!! Whodda thot??!!

And aren't those Auful Cone-things a nightmare??!!

Yeeks!!

L.