Thursday, September 04, 2008


HERE SHE IS!! ~~ MISS VERY-ANGRY-DOG-WITH-CONE!!

I thot the shot yesterday of sara jus' sorta/kinda chillin' out in the hallway would give you an idea of how she looked before her surgery..Yes, she did have all the NAHHSTY stuff taken out of her ear..and they stitched and did what EVAH it is that vert's do to Doggies Who Are Sick >>>

An' then we realized she was pawing at her ear no more than 5 minutes after I walked in the recovery room to take her home...she ALMOST made it home with out wearing this terrible thing...but the minutes I saw her paw at her ear..WHAM!! >> on goes the cone. It looks like a big ol' radar piece of STUFF >> I asked her if she was picking up any stations up in Canada ~~ Maybe off shore somewhere?? She just gave me something similiar to this look...think she's happy right about now??!! Uhh...le's see...NO!!!

And add to the fact that she has this THANG about the sound of the camera when it gets ready to process a photo..makes these little whirring sorta sounds. Then it makes the sound of the shutter clicking. ABSOLUTELY makes her last good nerve get all frazzled and bent outta shape. YES >> my dog is a wimp <<>> actually a LOT of people say it, but that's another story.

I'm waiting for the news to tell us something about Hurricane/Tropical Storm Hannah -- we have no clue if we leave ~~ Stick it out and watch the trees get launched into the Ablemarle Sound...see the shed finally get remodeled via Hurricane Windz...Good Golly Miss Molly. So -- here I sit, listening to Sara Pant on the floor next to me...the sound of this computer making HORRID noises and trying to come apart at the seams...and I'm wondering what the $^%#&&* to fix for dinner. NO ~~ That smoke you see is only coming out of my head from all the stress ~~ Do not be alarmed...

I think I'll go open a beer..

Lady of The Tulips -- wondering where the lost shaker of salt REALLY went...

No comments: