Saturday, September 27, 2008


"Wasn't Expecting That" -- 2008 Spring Bay Studio

HEEYYY!!! I really wanna thank all the people over at Mojoartgroup@yahoogroups.com, for pickin' this lil' abstract of mine, their winner for Mojoartgroup Challenge, "Abstraction Satisfaction" -- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!


I had just the most fun with this piece, an' it really isn't like anything I've done before, which made it even MORE cool to work out. The paper pieces were so neat to work out, and the layered paper pieces that joined it all together were something I've always wanted to use, but couldn't figure out just what I wanted to DO with them. So -- put it all together an' this is what happened. Even Tom liked it, so that's saying something!!

Haven't got the chance to tell you about some of the other things that are happening right now, but hopefully tomorrow or the next day I'll TELL ALL.. well, not ALL but you get the idea.


Lady of The Tulips -- listening to noah slam our poor back storm door, and am wondering just how long that old thing has left on this earth..

4 comments:

suze said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog. Yes, it's great to feel human again. What state do you live in? We are weather people and it sounds like a great place.

Giggles said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog and the lovely words!! Glad your safe! I love your art work, you deserve to win!! I am a color freak for sure!!

Hugs Giggles

LadyTulip said...

>> Hi Suze!! <<

I live in North Carolina, where we moved 4 months ago. We'd been up in Va., but the City jus' got too much!! An' I'm For EVAH checkin' my weather gauges!! Tom sez, "Boringggg", but hey, whadda ya say?!!

An' Giggles, I'm SO glad you like my little abstract. It was FUN!! >> OH!! << an' yes, it feels good to be SAFE now. That wind nearly made me lose my last good nerve..!!

L.

turquoise cro said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It's SUPER! Keep it up!