Wednesday, September 17, 2008

>>> Just a quick post here, as I'm still pretty wore out from all my happenings yesterday. An' since I was up in the Big City, naturally I got ZILCH done around here, so today has been a catch-p day as far as house work goes..sewing up my sleeves on my blouse, an' gettin' this studio starting to look more LIKE a studio. <<<

There isn't too much else to say...MyDr. Appt. went really well. Much better than I thot it would. The suprising thing that floored Mr. Doc., was my weight loss. I had a feeling that it was a pretty good amount, but when he started to look over my chart, he sez, "WOW! Did you plan to do all this by yourself, or was this something planned, or just what did you do here?" 17 pounds have gone bye-bye for me!! Soooo -- I told him of our little "Experience" with getting the old house repainted, primped polished and sold..then the moving down here, etc., etc. -- He was pretty amazed by it all. Guess not too many people take quite so much in their hands and run with it. What am I supossed to do? Go broke hiring somebody to paint, and fix- up little things for my house??!! YEAH<>

So Now he has be scheduled with a couple other Dr.'s -- The biggest appt. is with an optometrist (Oh blast on that spelling...) the first part of Oct. -- I've got a couple other Dr.'s to see too, but those will be later on in the month and the first part of November. "Maintenance thingz.." sez Mr. Doc. -- so those are just one of the things to deal with when the time comes. Blah...

Tom & I DID however, had a good time after I finished with my Dr. appt. -- since I had to fast for some blood work to be done, after ALL was said an' done, we beat feet across the street an' had a flatbread sandwich at Dunkin' Donuts..with a coffee, naturally!! Then it was off to The Art Store..spent wayy to much there, butsince I don't know when I'll be back to that area, I figured it'd best to stock up while I could...Flat Wore Me Out, let me tell you!! An' while waiting for Noah to get off work, we went over to a nice little park an' tom laid down on the park bench to catch some zzz's...I walked around the pond for a bit, then we went & got Noah. By time we got back here I didn't know whether to be happy, sad or what...just too tired to think!!

Soo -- tha's the news from The Woods...Will post my latest piece an' show off the blouse...right now I jus' gotta go lay down an' get rested up from my odds an endz of the last 2 dayz!!

Lady of The Tulips -- listening to a delivery driver down the road tryin' to get somebody's attention..poor guy..honkin' away & where are those people??

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

GLAD to hear your doc appt went well! Yayyyyyy! Hopefully mine will go smooth too on Friday! GLAD YOU got stocked up on some art supplies! I haven't collaged in so long it seems! I want to work on some paper dolls soon too and not wait til the last minute to send em out to Ca! My last things just got there on the day! Phew! Living on the Edge! LOL WOWieeeeEEEE! I wish I could say I lost 17 pounds! Way to go girly!!!

LadyTulip said...

>>> THANX!! <<<

Yup -- the Dr. seemd happy..so Thatz good!!

WHOA!! U did get your stuff out to Cal. in the nick of time!! Good for you!!

An' my collage is goin' -- should be ready in jus' a bit...

As for my weight loss -- it was so much HARD WORK -- there's gotta be a better way to get rid of ###too many poundz!! Yee Gadzzz!!

L.