Friday, February 19, 2010


"Harmony" ~ 2010 ~ Spring Bay Studio

Got some little elements added to this piece, since last week. It feel like it's done now, so I'm pretty happy with it. The one I posted yesterday still needs some things added to it, but that's going to have to wait till next week.

Tomorrow The Husband & I have to go up to the city ~ He has a Dr.'s appt., and I'm sure he's getting an ear full from her. He's been eating terribly, and is not even remotely trying to loose one pound. I mean..one pound, like that's hard to do? ONE?! ~

Well anyway...we go up there, and if I get a chance, I'm stopping at the thrift store to check out some shirts - possibly a new coat. Still have no idea of what happened to my excellent one. It's just disappeared, so that's all I can say ~ Just poof off the face of the earth. So hopefully there will be a great & excellend one in the thrift, for not too much $$ ~ That's what I'm hoping for.

I also have a canvas finished on the hutch ~ But I've got to let the last of some ink dry, so it doesn't get all smudged an' gloopy ~ Nothing worse than gloopy ink..Know what I mean? ~ ! ~ I mean, lets just say it - it's horrid.

Not much else goin' on here ~ Just that I'm finishing up with the curtains in the Bus - getting the tie backs fixed, then those are all done. Then I may get some pretty luxe pillows for the Bus ~ Found them in Dollar General, so you know they are just too hot to handle!! ~ $5.00, so the price is right ~ Well, at least the color is ok...so what if they fall to pieces in 6 months..I mean, their for the Bus, not for a Tea and Snack Cookies Luncheon at Noon...sheesh..come on! ~ So, they fit pretty well with the whole thing!

Must run!

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: