Friday, February 12, 2010


Here's a shot of the rear window of the Bus - I cleaned up that panel of wood, too, an' it looks 100% better than it did. Whoo..it was in some rough shape!

The curtains are done for the window on the right - an' the matching one on the left as well - I'm just waiting for Tom to get the right size drill bit for the sheet metal screws. Then I can measure the right height for the rods, and Voila! ~ Some soft color. I also added a basket and will include beads later today. I have to make sure the measurements are right before I go blasting out there.

The big checked cushion you see is for the area just in front of the back window - that's part of the bed. I'm going to go an' see what the local thrift store has - the woman who brings in all the fabrics..and linens said this morning that she had some coverlets and comforters brought in recently, an' they may be something like $10.00 (!!) ~ So I'm going to definetly check those out tomorrow. I'm glad the previous owner did the nice work on that "mattress" - it's made really well, and fortunately it's easy to move around inside the Bus. Makes for re-arranging things a LOT easier. Noah sat in the passenger seat an' watched as I moved that thing around yesterday. He just sorta sat & chuckled. He'd no idea what I was doing...just makin' sure that the area was dry & no leaks from the window!

Now I'm ready to tackle a new canvas over on the work table..it's not quite set together in my head, but those type of projects are usually the ones that come together better than the ones that take me 5 days to mess around with. Why is that? Anybody got a clue?! ~ I sure dont!

But for now, I must dash away..


Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

Darla said...

I wanna ride in the bus!

Darla