Tuesday, February 23, 2010

No photo today, as I'm seriously considering a nap - I've been put thru the wringer these last couple days - yesterday I waited for over an HOUR at my bank, for one ~ ! ~ ONE person who would do what I needed to have done. I felt nearly sick by the time I walked out of there. I made the announcement to Tom, that that is the first and last time that I ever EVAH do that again. We'll figure out something else..just not sitting & waiting, then having some nahhsty bank woman act all rude and condensending (sp) to me on top of it.

Somebody pleeze tell me why I should like Bankers...

Then today, I drove up to get gas in the Bus ~ got 1/2 a tank ($10!!! YYYIKES) an' then when I went to leave the store, another rude woman, nearly ran over me, trying to get out of the store faster than I was pushing my shopping cart. I thot she was going to turn around an' yell at me, 'cause I wasn't walking fast enuf for her. Plus, I was having trouble with deciding whether or not to get cash back from my bank card..took 3 minutes more of the Dear Precious Womans time...heaven help me.

An' I wont even tell you about how she looked when she realized I was the one getting into the VW Bus...ever feel icy/stabbing glares at you? ~ Uhmm..somebody pleeze check to see if I have blood coming out of my back, as I think the woman threw something in my general direction...

Yikes, again.

But I did get my satellite receiver fixed by some very nice tech guy - but at the same time, Sara Beth was having one of her really bad breathing fits..it went really ugly. The poor tech guy, I don't think he could have gotten out of here fast enuf. The sound the dog makes is just horrible, an' I don't think that was one of the things he was thinking he'd face today.

But Sara Beth pulled thru, this time. I'm so scared each time she has these fits. Very gut wrenching.

But I must go for now, and check on my laundry.

An' I'm seriously thinkin' 'bout taking a nap!! ~


Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

Krystin Clark said...

Please tell me this isn't the same bank that someone stole your personal info from! I'd be phoning head office to complain about the waits and the rude service. Seriously! You pay more than enough in monthly service fees, they should be kissing your feet.

LadyTulip said...

Ha, no, fortunately it isnt the same bank - but I wonder if the last bank trained some of the people in the bank I use now...you'd think "Customer Service" would mean something...

Lauri