Saturday, February 20, 2010

I like this photo for 2 reasons..

First - it shows how much attention Sara Beth pays to things..I mean - she will hear something that most of us have no clue about - She is one of the most attentive dogs I've had the pleasure of owning.



Second - the sunny day made it so that you can see me standing at the door to the deck..with the reflection of my fairly new sweatshirt on - my "Outer Banks" one that I bought on sale last winter. It was quite the deal, so, hey, it's gonna get worn.


The other thing about today - is that Tom & I went up to the city..an' got to the Dr. 1/2 Hr. early..naturally the place was closed, so we just sat around & waited in the car for the Dr. to show up - She did, an' toms cholestrol is way outta wack..don't know just why, as he's taking meds for it, but something's amiss between his 2 Dr.'s numbers.


So, it's on to something else for him to take in 3 weeks. But the good thing, is that we were able to spend some time in one of my most favorite thrift stores up there..got 2 sweaters. (one was 55CENTS - an' a Newport News Catalog coat, pretty darn new ~ for $12.99


A good thrift store day, even if I don't mind saying so myself.

An' we hit the dollar store, too - soap for yummy fragrance ~ Lavender an' only $1.00 ~ The Gods of Low Cost were with us today.


But for now I gotta go ~ I didn't sleep well AT ALL last night ~ Maybe 3 hr's tops. So it's most definetly nap time - an make sure Sara Beth is ok out on the deck. She's been having breathing problems a little more intense the last couple days, so it's feeling pretty bad right now.


But lookie at that doggie smile! ~ Ahh..breaks my heart, it does.



Lady of The Tulips

No comments: