Saturday, February 13, 2010




Well, it looks like, there won't be any picnic out on the back deck this afternoon...and it also doesn't look like the flowers I saw on sale at the Mart a couple weeks ago, will be planted out on the front walk..where it's just visible thru the studio curtain..an' it ALSO doesn't look like some of the yard work will be finished when it's time to celebrate Presidents Day on Monday.

So much for well laid plans.

Actually, the back deck DOES look kinda funny - and believe it or not, under that little layer of snow, those flower pots really do have some pansy's in 'em - with FLOWERS on them!! ~ How they managed to sprout out flowers is totally out of my brain's thinking, but they did. Go figure.

And the deck was needing some work on it anyway...so the snow came just in time to HIDE all that re-painting that I truly And For Real should have gotten done the other day when I was staining the wood in the Bus. So, now I have a LEGITIMATE excuse for that not getting done.

So There, all you who complain about things not being perfect!

And with that, I'm off to mess with the canvas behind me - I found some pretty nifty grungeboard things at Big Lots the other day ~ Whoo-Boy, on sale for $1.00 ~ The Husband wasn't impressed, 'till I told him the package usually sells for $4.50. He got all smiles then.

Will post some of the work on that probably Monday morning. Right now I gotta go lay down..been up thru the night with some kind of stomach virus. Blachk!! Hate bein' sick..wastes my time!

Byee

Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

Janet said...

I hope you're feeling better! Your snowy pictures are beautiful. That's where I like to see snow....in pictures!

Now I have to trek out to Big Lots to see if they have any grunge board items here!!

LadyTulip said...

Hope you can find some goodies like I did! ~ It's so hard to find the same things from store to store..drives me batty!

I'm slowly gettin' over this bug..wish it would've gone away sooner..like a week ago!!

Lauri