Saturday, March 07, 2009

>> A fast and speedy note this will be <<

This morning I've been duly routed away from Tom -- ok, that sounds much much worse than it is. BUT -- it is the $%@^&"*thing, let me tell you..

Sara has become an EXTREMELY jealous Dog!! And -- to top it off, it I try to sit in the front room, not EVEN near tom, she immediately comes into the room, starts to butt her head against me, trying to move me away from tom, then walks over to the couch tom's laying on, while watching tv., then the dog lays down on the floor, so I don't have a way to walk over and sit on that particular couch...

A Dog, mind you. Jealous as the day is long...

I've never seen the likes of it -- EVAH..

So, I'm in the studio, pouting because Tom just thinks the whole thing is a hoot. He probably likes to see bees stinging somebody, too. No, scratch that thot. He doesn't really like to see things like that. But since I'm in a somewhat Black Mood, that thot just sorta popped up in my head.

So instead of wasting time trying to shove that big ol' heavy dog outta the way so I can sit with tom in the front room, I've decided to make my time USEFUL -- an' am getting my papers set on the canvas I showed on here yesterday. We aren't goin' up to the city this weekend -- Danny has a couple baseball games to umpire (!! -- ALREADY!! YEAH SPRING BASEBALL!!) so he's bizzy for the weekend. And his girlfriend is coming down from the capital to visit, so that sorta keeps US outta the picture. S o oo on to the paper cutting and matte medium and ALL those things!!


I've got some other papers to measure, so for now tha's it -- an' to top it off, I think I can hear The Dog snoring out in the front room....ohhhh my nerves...

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: