Wednesday, March 04, 2009

>> I'm going to make this a Very Quick post, as I'm in the middle of some sewing and cleaning, and some painting AND getting firewood for tonight. Not that I want anybody to think that All I do is sit around the house all day and eat Bon-Bon's. I'd like to just sit around the house and do nothing, but that just isn't in my blood. Or Remotely Close to something I'd feel good about doing..or not doing, as the case may be..<<

There are some pictures that will becoming up tomorrow, but for right now, the computer is doing something that I'm not too sure about. That, and Tom is supossed to call me an' let me know when he & Noah are heading back down here. Noah had the day off today, so I guess he was jus' gonna bum around the city, then ride his bike back over to the truck terminal an' wait for his dad. Tom thot Noah was gonna be workin' at the same job that he was at last night, but I guess that's not the case. Something is Amiss, tho, as the Temp Agency called like 10 minutes ago, lookin' for Noah. I just hope nothing happened to him on the job site, an' I'm just now findin' out about it. Little things to drive me to the brink of Something Bad...

ANYWAY -- what waz I on a roll about??!! -- OH -- I've got some pictures that are ready for posting, but that'll wait till tomorrow. This computer is acting like it wantz to do Something Else besides behave itself...makin' all SORTS of HORRID noises, an' doing little Cute things like waiting till I type an entire sentence, then I suddenly can see the words on the screen. How Fun!! keeps me on my toes, that's what it doez... BUT -- the pictures (back to them..) will be worth the wait, I do Believe...

~~ Not much else to say here...it's been a MUCH warmer day today than it was yesterday ~~ The Weather People are saying that yesterday had the coldest daytime temperature on RECORD..I think the high for the area was a Balmy 28 or so...I kept thinking that it was me, just feeling uncomfortable, but it WAS REALLY COLD for this part of the country. I was NOT impressed. No matter what kind of record was set, it wasn't one that I'll be trying to remember in the coming months. I'm just trying to focus on the WARMTH that's suppossed to be here tomorrow. Well...something like warmth. High's to be in the 50's or so...HEY!! -- that's WARM compared to what we've had here. Just look at the newspaper!!

Must go outside an' get some wood for the evening. I didn't use as much today as I thot I'd burn, so that's a good thing. Means there's more for the rest of the week!! Whoo-Hoo!!

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: