Monday, March 02, 2009


>> "SEA" << 2008 Spring Bay Studio


This another piece that I finished just the other day..I think last..no..yea, last week. It seemed to go together much easier than I thot it would. NOT like the previous one that absolutely gave me fits and spits. Something like my camera, but that's another story alltogether...

I HAVE been away for a couple dayz...we went back up to The City to get some more of our odds and ends out of Danny's apt. -- we also made an attempt to pick up a saw for Noah -- he looked online for one an' this guy SAID he had one for $15. So off we went early on Saturday morning..drove up this somewhat scary road, thru lots of swamps and farms. Noah had printed out a map that SAID where this guys house was. I will say right here and now, that WHOEVER it is that makes up some of the maps online, must be having something MUCH stronger than coffee with their early morning breakfast. BECAUSE let me tell you, that map was SO WRONG it must have been a bad day at the Map Office. We drove down another equally scary DIRT road, trying for 20 minutes to find this person's house. Noah even called the guy on the cell phone...no answer. I was VERY impressed with the whole situation by this time, so you must know that by the time we finally gave up and noah had called this jerk OOP..person FOUR TIMES and left messages for him to call on noah's cell phone..NOTHING. With tears in our eyes, dirt all over the Very Fine Automobile, and me sitting in the back seat, smelling residue from the bags of trash that had been in there earlier in the day...You can bet I was feelin' just my BEST about the whole situation...

BUT ~~ There was a Suprise !! ~~ waiting for us at Danny's apartment. GABRIEL was there!! WHOA!! he got kicked out of his apartment by the roomate that said he'd be able to stay there while looking for work...an' even tho Gabriel is giving guitar lessons and is making a tad bit of $$, it just looks like the guy was being a $^"*}! an' kicked him out anyway. Fortuntely another friend wanted to have somebody share his place, so for the weekend, Gabriel had to store his stuff at dannys, then this morning he'll take it all back OUT, and drag it all 4 blocks away and set it all up at his new place. MAN -- makes me tired just thinkin' about it all...Danny was so sweet to help out his brother, and it was Really Great to see gabe..he's still sskkkiinnnneeeeyyyy as can be, but he sez he's doin' fine. May have a couple gigs in the upcoming weeks, so that's a couple $$ more for him. We laughed, and joked about weird goings-on at different bars, an' generally had fun.

Now my studio is absolutely STUFFED with all the books, nick-knacks and what-have-you's that I've kept over the years. Noah was gonna build me a bookcase this week, if that JERK hadn't been such a dumb cluck an' SOLD noah the saw he needs...so for now, there is less space on the floor than there was last week. Wait till you see the picture's I've got for tomorrow. I'm just glad there's a closet for me to store some of the things that can go up on the shelves in there. Other wise it'd bee just a Little Tight. No..check that. It be REALLY tight..in here. Not so much as holding your breath when you walk around in the room to get inbetween piles of books..not that crowded. But Leaning in That Direction...

Must go an' see what's going on out in the laundry room...all of a sudden I'm hearin' something goin' on an' it don' sound good...STOP LOOKING AT MY GREY HAIR...thank you...an' we'll be talkin' to ya later...


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: