Monday, March 30, 2009

This picture was taken by noah one day
last week -- I have no idea where it was taken,
or for that matter, why noah took my camera in
the first place..but there ya go...



I only have a couple minutes to pop a quick note on here, and my computer is acting so weird right now, it's beyond me just what the $^"#
*"@ it's doing -- but I'm working on some fabric -- got it all ready to cut for a collage -- there is also some new fabric that got here this afternoon -- yyyaaaa -- for a new blouse --

So things are moving along spiffy -- if this dumb computer would just BEHAVE FOR ME --

Lady of The Tulips --

1 comment:

turquoise cro said...

I really Love that pic Noah took! Of course it means west and east but for this Easter season it is WE. Of course, it's turquoise too!!! tee hee Wish I had time to make one blouse let alone how many have YOU made so far??!!! Go Lady Tulip!!!