Tuesday, March 03, 2009




I named this photo "Moving Day Take Two" - Well, for obvious reasons.

This is part of the mess..no, make that THESE ARE THE TREASURES that we unpacked yesterday after getting boxes out of danny's apt. -- there is another photo, I'll see if it'll work...Hold the phone, here...THIS is a picture of the squirrel that happened to sit...sit..sit...SIT and SIT FOR OVER 1/2 an HOUR!! -- on the railing to our deck. It was something Noah just had to grab the camera for, an' take a picture of the little critter. NO -- don' ask me WHY noah had to take a picture of the SQUIRREL..he said he HAD TO. uhhhmmm...ok...

Le's see if I can get another shot of the STUFF in the studio...hmm..OKaayyyy..there is the shot of the piles all over the floor of the studio. Actually after this shot was taken I managed to put some of the odds and ends away. Got some of the reference magazines and books into the closet in the room, and got some of the bags that contained old bank statements and THAT kind of garbage into the hall closet. I DO keep those things for 7 years. Some people say 10 for the IRS, but I think 7 is the general rule. Besides, if they want to come an' dig thru my STUFF to see what we did or THINK we made LOTZ of extra money, let me TELL YOU -- I'd like to dig thru and FIND EXTRA MONEY!! -- fat chance...

So -- today I've been trying to get some more of the STUFF into little places where I'll be able to find them later on. I think Noah wantz to get the bookshelves done by this weekend. He won't be able to, of course, till be gets a skill saw. He never heard from the person who was selling the one over the weekend, so Noah went up to the city an' got a temp job for the day. Only problem is he can't get back here till tomorrow night. Today's job lasts 'till 10 p.m., so he's planning on riding the bus back to Danny's apt, stay the night, an' come home w/Tom tomorrow. THAT'S the plan..but we know what kind of mayhem can happen to the Best Laid Planz..personally I don't think the busses run past 10 p.m. up there, so who knows how Noah's gettin' from the Oceanfront clear back to Danny's apt. ~~ But that aint my problem. I got this STUFF, STUFF, STUFF all over the place in the studio. And waiting for a SAW to appear outta the blue. Or maybe the $$ to pay for one..whichever comes first. Yeah. That's the ticket...

Got another sketch in the works...an' got a canvas ready to put together. I had planned (not like other Best Laid Planz..) to paint up the existing canvas over on the work table an' slap together all kindza papers and stuff along with it..but got bizzy with takin' care of the heat in the house, washing far too many dishes, an' then seeing Tom come home EARLy-EARLY this afternoon. So, while I'm workin' on my painting, he's in over THERE sleeping...maybe tomorrow the canvas wil get done, an' the house will be warmer FASTER than today -- we're up to a balmy 30 out on the deck, so that's what's been keepin' me bizzy -- keeping the inside of the house above 65, an' tryin' to keep my fingers from freezing..Trick..I won't go into why tom'z home so early, I've discussed why he's been loosing hours before. More of the Same Stuff..drives me to distraction. I don' know how I don't drink..

Must go check on some ink I just put on a nice sheet of watercolour paper..if it's dry, then I can use my spiffy watercolour pencils (Ohh, I just love them!! Been usin' them for EVAH, I'm tellin' ya!!) an' get some Sails done. Tha's all I'm gonna say on THAT...

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: