Wednesday, July 15, 2009


I'm not sure what this picture is that noah took the other afternoon, but it's kinda intriguing (sp) -- I think it's some of the funny mold spores that keep popping up in the garden, and even tho I try to think it's totally harmless, it still makes me a little afraid to get near it. Fuzzy little weird STUFF growing in and around the plants...mushrooms are bad enuf, but then there is some of this stuff, an' I just don't know what to think about it.

I'm waiting for some paint to dry over on the table..an then I'll get a shot of my recent work. The funny thing is that when I started my last project I had no idea of what direction it was going to take. So I just ran with it, and it ended up being one of my favorite things in the last 6 months. How weird is that?? So now I've got odds and ends scattered all over the studio, the cat is overtaking the deck and the deck chairs, the dog is snoring in the dining room, tom called an' is complaining about some dolt not doing his job...

An' I just wanna go fishing...

but I don't have a license. NO -- I will not take a chance an' just go plop myself over on the dock, 'cause shure as $%#^* the Game Warden would show up an' THAT'S not what I've got planned for the week...

So I'm gonna go play with my paints instead!!

Wheeeeeee

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: