Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Over the weekend noah & tom went meandering away to go and do something...said they were getting oil for the cars, check on some odds and ends at the hardware store, an' then came back home, with noah sayin' "Hey MA!! -- Check out what I got at the thrift store!!"

At first tom sez the cool antique chair cost $5, but then today, noah sez, "$4.00!! Huh?! Cool!!" I about jump up and down at the great find to begin with, an' then find out it was even less than first told -- WHOA!! -- How this kidgets these great findz beats me, but he has a knack for gettin' antique goodies for about Free. He bought a collection of antique glasses, 5 of 'em, for something like $8.00 -- WHOA!! -- An also came home a couple weeks ago with an old vase he paid 50 CENTS for...Huh. Just amazes me, I'm tellin' you.

Gotts to make this short, as The Husband is on his way home, an' I barely have anything set up for dinner...well, I got some fresh 'maters from the garden all cooked up for a stew - type thing, but thats it...some chili flavored 'maters does not a dinner make...

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: