Saturday, July 18, 2009


"Navigating The Fish Bowl" -- 2009
Spring Bay Studio

Here's a collage that I worked out the other day -- it was kinda fun to mess around with all my little goodies and play with my paints. The weather outside had been just this side of a melting mess, so I wasn't about to try and go do something like pull weeds, or mess with the firewood.

Besides, we have some kind of slithering thangs in the one pile of firewood..and the weeds aren't going to go away any time soon, so they can just stay around outfront in the one flower bed..

In the meantime I'll mess with my paints, glues and fibers, and see what can come around when I least expect it.

Today marks Tom & my 33 Anniversary..!!!..YIKES!! I honestly don't believe it's been that long, but since we're both still alive and kickin' it seems like we are honestly and for real still married an' still threatening to kill each other with the least little provocation. JUST KIDDING!! We always have little barbs to one another, but hey, after all these years, it seems like it's gonna be ok between us.

Least it seems so.

Onto other things -- I've got some things getting put together over on the work table, and there are some papers that I'm thinking of buying tomorrow -- I'm thinkin' too on goin over to the thrift store an' see if there are some things for this here studio -- I need some type of storage boxes, or baskets..preferably not something new..maybe a little worse for wear an been thru better days -- that kind of thing, so it won't look too far off from the wonderful antique hutch I bought last fall. Yup -- something a little rough around the edges..sorta like a bad hair day!! HA!!

Gotts to run an get some painting done -

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: