Thursday, January 14, 2010



Ok ~ So I've tried once again to show some of the aging that I've done on these frames..the one picture of the frames shown side by side, should (or at least it's supossed to..) show the new-shiney frame on the right..and the aged frame on the left. The picture of the single frame is the one where I'v distressed it, and gotten it looking other than shiney and bright and new.

At least I'm hoping that it's showing up...I'm having problems with the camera again - I think Noah did something with the set up on it - he likes to do that w/out telling me - and so I'm back to trying to get pictures to come out right.

And so it goes..

But today I'm glad to say that all that is OVAH ~ and done with. I'm just hoping that the shop where I want to take them will say yes after all of this. I'm trying to get a ride over there tomorrow - Keep my in prayer, as this is another leap of faith for me. I'm feeling like it's where I need to have some more of my work, and it's been at me for some time. Positive is what I'm looking for here!!

Sara Beth is doing somewhat better today ~ The other day she was having a really bad time w/her breathing..some times when her doggie-self gets all worked up, the tumors in her lung make it difficult to breathe..and right when she wants to jump up, bounce around and play with mommy, then she has to quick-fast lay down and try to regain her normal breathing. It absolutely breaks my heart to hear it..and when I sit down on the floor with her, and try to get her to calm down (It freaks her out, and sometimes she makes it worse by getting up and semi-running down the hall, or into another rooom) ~ oh, the sound of the air going in her lung...ugghh...She keeps her happy spirit tho, so that's good. An' when she gets back to a normal breathing pattern, then she just gives me this look of such happiness.

Don't tell me that Dogs can't talk..they do, and that's all there is to it...


So, as I said (Or at least I think I said) earlier, I've got another canvas done- it's over on the antique hutch, and THIS time I'm going to make sure that it's frame is one that WILL NOT take me for EVAH to sand and re-paint - re-purpose..My fingers would go into revolt other-wise..

Must go see what noah & Sara are doing out in the dining room..noah is making waffles, and it sounds like sara is doing her BEST to make sure that he sees her (I mean, after all, how can one NOT see a 95 pound dog? ~ Be that as it may...) and she really, REALLY wants a waffle.

Fat chance -

I'm gone


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: