Wednesday, January 13, 2010

-- So there isn't a photo after all this morning --

Instead I'm working on some teeny little details on the last frame I bought over the weekend. I thot I'd be done by now, but there just seem to be some things that are getting under my last good nerve, so I thot it'd be best to get them taken care of. That way once the whole group of frames is done, all the canvases are set up and ready to go, then I'll feel better. Not to say I don't feel good, No-No, I feel fine. I'm just stressing over the final look of my stuiped frames. Does that make sense?

And to top it off, I also have to call my bank to find out about whether or not I can get some kind of loan so I can buy another car. The middle son wants my Very Fine Automobile so bad it makes me crazy - so now I have to see what there is for sale and whether or not it's something affordable. Stress being on AFFORDABLE..not like something that's going to take 5 years and make some shumck in outer mongolia rich from me making payments to his company..ok, so don't get me goin' on bankers...

Annyway - I have spied a couple vehicles I'm really, and I do mean REALLY interested in...but I'll wait to tell what those are later..I jus' wanna make sure that the $$ will be in reach before I get my hopes up..

And I'm also so ready to start another canvas..I'm just about OVAH working on these frames. Next time I'll make sure the material is easier to alter...or that I use some different sanding paper, whichever!

Gota run - An' learn to spell by the looks of it..

Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

Darla said...

I want to see the frame with that last teeny tiny detail finished. You've been busy with the frames haven't you?

Darla

LadyTulip said...

My fingers will never forgive me! ~ The sanding on those $#^& things nearly drove me crazy ~ I'll show the results later..

Lauri