Saturday, January 16, 2010

~ Ok, so your saying to yourself ~ Welll, where's this photo business that's supossed to show the detail on this stinkin' frame this person who blogs is yaking about?? ~~

And once again, I will hop right up and say, well, there IS detail on the frame - it's just that said individual who blogs here is so bad at taking pictures, that when viewed, the picture can't be clear enuf to TELL that there is indeed some clever little details on said frame...

So tha's why the picture that's supossed to be a Close-Up really sucks, 'cause it's all blurry an' all...maybe if you like, turn it around or something, it'll look better. I've got no clue..

And so I'm back to no picture today..I can't find my spiffy book that tells how to fix the camera problems..an' 'course, Noah goes into his "Not talking on anything" mode, so there's no telling how many months it's gonna be before he sez, "You need the book for fixin' anything with the camera?" --

Listen, I EARN all these grey hairs, trust me.

An' don' get me goin' on The Husband ~ who decided to get up at 3:45 a.m. this morning (it is SATURDAY after alll.....) an' start bashing around in the dining room, kitchen and where ever else he could make noise...rattled the woodstove so bad, I thot he'd started some kind of remodeling project.

Fat chance there..

So I AM glad to say, tho, that there are some new projects that are nearly ready to get pictures taken of them...if I can just get my hands on that #@%% book for the camera..

Ok ~ So, I'm going to go get some coffee...an' no, I have NOT been awake since The Husband got outta bed...HE may be up an' movin' around somewhere (he's on on the street with noah, doing something; an' personally that scares the livin' tar outta me..) but I did go back to sleep..an' now am headed over to cut up some paper for a Beach project..

Jus' wait 'till ya see this one!!


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: