Saturday, July 26, 2008


Happy! Flowers!!

Here are a couple of the daylilies that are next to our deck...they are so happy these dayz!! And they just seem to sing and make everybody else feel good..even tho the HEAT has been absolutely horrid the past couple weeks. What amazes me is that they keep on blooming and keeping everybody cheerful!!

Got another piece 98% done over on my little table...even with lotz of interuptions yesterday..seems like every time I'd get some papers on the canvas board, there'd be something else goin' on...phone ringing...noah askin' me somethin', Sara doin' something altogether terrible (well, not really THAT bad, but gettin' herself into trouble with ME) and too many things that make a headache come along and smack me upside the head. SO what that all mens, iz... I'm going to finish the little piece this afternoon. It looks pretty happy over on the little table, tho...

Tom got up bright and early this a.m. ~~ had to go up to the Maryland/Virginia border again..getting a container delivered and then "Bob-Tailing" back to the truck terminal...what that meanz, is that he comes back down the mountain without a container or dry van (the kind of big trailer that haulz everything from soup to nuts) and jus' sorta bounces down the interstate. Makes for a quick trip home, but the rough roads REALLY do a number on the back. I remember one trip where we bob-tailed not more than 75 miles, and I thot my back and legs were gonna fall off when I got out of the truck..sheesh...and that's with a truck that was new.But the good thang, is that this will give tom not only an extra day pay, but he also gets to get to the Favorite Store (Big Lot) tomorrow and look at Things That We Absolutely Do Not Need...but will buy anyway!! HA! gotta love it!! Actually, he's not that bad, but I have to reign him in, or he starts grabbin' stuff and flingin' things in the shopping cart...WHOA THERE BIG FELLA!! The checkout ladies just look at him like he's lost his every-lovin'-blue-eye'dhead...

Gotta go see if the mailperson has come yet...waiting for some stuff that I ordered last week...we'll see how close the company is to the "3 - 5 day Delivery Time" ~~

Lady of The Tulips ~~ listening to Noah and Sara Doin' somethin' out in the kitchen...oh dear..

No comments: