Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Waiting for a Good Time...

Here sits my Very Fine Automobile...and as U can see, it's going Nowhere Fast...

I've been trying to figure out a way to get it fixed...it has a crack in one of it's vacuum lines..needs a new fuel pump (which entails taking out the fuel tank...) and it also needs the clutch replaced in the air conditioning unit...there's also the problem with it's Heater Core and the Poor Thing also has a leak somewhere in it's transmission...

Other than that, it does run like a dream, is comfortable as all get out, and has an Absolutely Kick-A** sound system, which is standard with the vehicle. Tom sez we'll need to wait 'till he gets his car replaced, as it's (Honestly) nearing 275,000 miles in it's little motor...It was given to us for free, so I KNOW I shouldn't complain, but it is on it's last legs..no, it's last tires. The car had been Danny's, but he absolutely TORE IT UP -- and I don't mean like he smashed it into things, he isn't that bad of a driver...it's just that he DROVE THAT CAR EVERYWHERE..no place was too far for that guy to drive...New Hampshire, Connecticut, Mass., Vermont, New York..he went everyplace he took a liking to...and the poor car is beginning to show all those miles...OH -- and he also went further down south..Fla., and I think he went into Ga., but don't quote me on that...

Anyway - I'm having some time getting my pictures taken with my wonderful camera...went this morning to fix some shots I took yesterday, and lo and Behold, the little sign popped up that sez, BATTERY EXHAUSTED!! so there went that idea!! And to top it off, there is something wrong with my computer this morning that makes it want to DIE everytime I turn around...eerrggghhh....

Lady of The Tulips -- wondering whether or not to look for that Tramp Steamer and sail off to some Unknown Island...

No comments: