Thursday, July 24, 2008


Untitled -- Spring Bay Studio 2008

I've got this done..got it all peachy-keen, put it in it's little file folder and then realized I absolutely can not come up with a name for it to save my nose-iee...So much for just popping a name on something

There is a calm outside this morning...earlier, and I do mean EARLIER this morning, we had what we call a "Frog Strangler" of a thunderstorm..tons and tonz of lightening...torrential rain, and it didn't just blow over..it kept on raining...lightening...boom,Boom, BOOM-ing for close to an hour and a half...needless to say I didn't get any sleep thru it all. And Tom had just left to make a run up to the Maryland/Virginia border to get a load of frozen food...my NERVES -- it never fails..worse the weather is, that boy goes right out in the thick of it -- he sezz it's just another rain storm..I'm falling apart with worry and thinking all kinds of horrid things...

Anyway -- I've got a couple other pieces waiting over behind me..(No!, not there..over THERE!) and I'll get them posted tomorrow...

Much THANX to Ms. TurquioiseCroThyme for being super kind an' picking ME(!!) to have one of her collages!! ** WWHHHEEEEE ** I'm just tickled to pieces!

Got to run and get some matte medium on my little fishie -- the temp's are climbing again..yesterday it was in the mid 90's, an' today it's "Going" to be a little cooler...HA...3 degree's or something..BUT THE HUMIDITY is climbing thru the tipsy-tops of the trees..I think I'm beginning to feel like a puddle..

Lady of The Tulips -- listening to Noah rat around in the kitchen doing something...hmmm

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

YOU are welcome Lady of the Tulips!!! Like i said though, Please be patient, I'll try and get my friend to take me to the copy place before we go next week to go seeeeeeeeee MAMA MIA!!! It looks like a FUN movie!!! tee hee

LadyTulip said...

No problem-ohh !! I know what it'z like waiting to get someplace that your need to get to Yesterday!!

And you're seeing "Mamma Mia" !! Oh I'm so happy for you!! Have a Great Time!!

L.