Monday, July 07, 2008


*** "The Sea Brings Joy" *** 2008 Spring Bay Studio

this is one of the pieces that I finished up just last week -- I think I wrote about it sitting on my work table patiently waiting to get DONE and lo and behold it is all done!!

There are a couple more pieces that are sitting in the file folder that I'm working on getting into a photo mode...I seem to be having some trouble with my camera (as if this is the first time...) and I've asked Noah for some help, but he's blowing me off...he does that A LOT lately, and it's really getting my last good nerve to just about the end of it's fiber...

ANYWAY ~~ I'm waiting for some laundry to dry and also getting some sketches done over for another collage...I have finally found the file folder of a piece that seems to just SING to me, so hopefully once it gets put together it will sing to Everybody Else!!

Not much else to say -- I jus' got a call from Tom -- he's getting off work early today, so that probably means he'll be over the road tomorrow...he did work on Saturday, and mentioned yesterday that he'll probably be going back to the factory down the interstate to pick up the freight...that would make sense, but who knows..

Our shopping trip yesterday WAS A SUCCESS!! ** We happened to find a new vacuum cleaner, and it works like a gem -- got a nifty table lamp and a couple decorative items for the front room...if my CAMERA decides to work the way it's supposed to, I'll take a shot of the wall where the new goodies will go -- one of those Before and After thangs..We also got some of the basic things we all use...trash bags..candles (they do smell good tho!) some bug spray (living in the woods seems to bring out bugs literally from the Woodwork...) and cleaning spray...so all in all we Done Good...

Lady of The Tulips -- who's having much more fun these dayz using the little font, color and other buttons on her computer..wheeeee

No comments: