Friday, July 04, 2008

~~ Snug Harbor '08 ~~

Here's a bit of COLOR for Everybody!! And it's all for the HOLIDAY!! here called the FOURTH OF JULY!!** HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE!!

Having said that, I need to go check on the fixin's out in the kitchen..I found a wonderful way to fix a big batch of beans, so those are gettin' ready to be put together, and I've just finished up some potatoes boiling and also fixed hard boiled eggs for a nice potatoe salad...a very old finding from a cookbook section in a magazine I used to subscribe to years ago...an' I don't even know if it's in print anymore! Man, does THAT make me feel old...

The dynamic duo, known as Tom & Noah are out loose on the town...said they'd go grab a couple things at the hardware store, which has now been 3 hours...WHAT THE...no clue where they are...oh dear, there goes the checking account...

Must run an' start on the next part of dinner...

EVERYBODY BE SAFE THIS HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!

Lady of The Tulips --

No comments: