Friday, July 25, 2008


Travelin' On" -- Spring Bay Studio 2008

Got this piece done just the other day..been lookin' at some pictures of down the coast, and this popped up and had to get put onto a canvas. Some of the pieces are from another collage I started and decided it wasn't worth a blip, so took the papers off and made this --

Have had one of THOSE mornings...4 bad emails in my inbox today, 2 of which had to be from the company I've been battling with to file our income taxes -- won't go into how bad the company works, but it's given me one H___ of a headache. Why these people who work in computer programming can't make their systems User Friendly is Absolutely beyound me...

Gotta go get some calls made to our insurance company, now..when it rains it pours..first the IRS, Now some Mega-Huge Insurance Company...If my head doesn't explode today it will be nothing less than a miracle.

Maybe this collage explains what my inner child is telling me to do ASAP -- travel somewhere to get away from all the $%#}^ I"ve got to play with..

Lady of The Tulips -- goin' out on the front porch & tell noah to hang up my new hammock/hanging chair..

No comments: