Thursday, July 17, 2008


Here We ARE!! -- all ready to go with the lil' can of gas for the lawnmower...got the driveway clear so no grass, or pine cones hit the car...got things ALL READY...just in time to realize that the mower doesn't work...

For some people this is just one of those Ho-Hum things..but since we live somewhat out-of-the-way from "Places That Help in Times of Trouble With Machinery"...well, when something breaks...it becomes a Big Deal...

And I spent quite some time out in the hot sun making sure Everything Was Ready to mow the grass..BUT -- Tom has a plan In Case Of Everything that Can Happen...so what he did, instead of fighting with the lawn mower that we'd had for 'bout 5 years..was he just went to That WorldWideMegaStore , and went and hauled off and bought a new mower...

Never mind that I'd had a 3 year Purchase Agreement & Repair Contract...Never MIND that It cost an arm and a leg...now we have 2 mowers...one that was Expensive -- but doesn't run...and another that was REALLY dirt cheap, and by all that's right and holy, should last at least 'till the end of summer...It's all too too much for me, so I decided to just come in the house and PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG...it should work for ohhh..say...10 minutes...

I also tried to get a good clear picture of our little cabin...but I can't figure out how to make the photo print up Right-Side-Up...I didn't download it right, and my camera needs a battery..so I either need to delete the old photo..or get off my Duff and go outside and take another picture of the cabin...and hope that the camera will Not Die because the battery is bad...Please Do Not Look At These Grey Hairs Popping Up on My Head... and we'll be thankin' ya in advance...

I've got some pretty nifty thangs over on my little table (look over THERE...NO!..Behind you!!) and you CAN see that they are pretty spiffy, huh?? 'k -- it's jus' that the CAMERA WILL NOT WORK for me right now..so Please take my word for it, pleeeze??

I'm going to go in the kitchen and try now to see if there is anything I can beat up on...like the dirty dishes that have been in the sink all day 'cause I've been sitting here trying to PASTE and COPY and SEND things for the last Hour...

My last nerve just got up and said it WILL find the nearest bus depot and go Somewhere..

Lady of The Tulips -- feeling like a toad right now...

No comments: