Thursday, July 10, 2008

~~ Today I WILL TRY not to go too overboard with my letters and colors and thingz --

Yesterday and MondayI had to try and get thru with the Wonderful IRS -- our return has been sent in and rejected 3 times, and even tho I give the information ONE OF THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES GIVES ME they still say that the return in incorrect...after being on hold and waiting for some kind of answer for over 3 hours (actually 4, but who's counting..) the nice lady told me what to do...so I did EXACTLY AS SHE TOLD ME!!!

Go figure...

So now I have to wait another 24 hours and see if there is a good answer for us or not...I feel drained for some odd reason...and of course some of the people who DO ANSWER THE PHONES are so rude that it's not even worth the thot as to what will happen to them one day...Don'e want to be around when that Karma does whatever it'z gonna do...

So, my Art has taken a brief hold/wait/hang-on type of status...there are projects waiting in the wings, as it were >>> as I write this Noah is yelling at one of the large Flicker pounding the side of one of our pinetrees..(the bird is one species of woodpecker...) so Hopefully my Stuff will be back on track Tomorrow!!

Must go And see what'z goin on on the front porch...

Lady of The Tulips -- who got weeding done in the large flower bed just in time to take Miss Sara for a walk...

No comments: