Friday, July 11, 2008

there had been a collage on this page, but somehow in the Grand Scheme of Things...I hit a button and the Entire thing disappeared...No telling where it's gone, why it Decided to Leave town or just where it's going..yeah, it's been that kind of morning...

SO THEN while I'm sleeping and dreaming of GOOD THINGS it suddenly dawns on me that there are bills to pay, and the Question of whether or not Tom picked up the electric bill to get paid over at the Co-Op office...and jus'when I'm back asleep and all Nice and Comfortable... THE DOG WAKES ME UP BY HITTING MY BEDROOM DOOR WITH HER PAW!!!

so while I considered several and sundry things to scream at said Dog, I realized that it would just be easier to getup & see what it was that she wanted..

Don't I feel like a dolt..she had to go outside and do her business....

I'm going to make this short today, as this old computer is REALLY running badly...keeps freezing up and making dreadful noises...

I have to go and see what'z goin on in the garden, and make sure that the new plants arem't flooded from all the rain we've had..and it's been raining for the last hour..poor little dears..

Lady of The Tulips -- feeling like another good cup of coffee should do the trick..

No comments: