Sunday, October 07, 2007

A
"A Dark and Stormy Night..and The Morning After.." 2007 Spring Bay Studio
This is a piece I zipped together in the last day to get in for a Mojo-Work over at another website..I had more fun putting the paint all over my fingers and palm...I kept thinkin' that If somebody was to walk in an' see me with the different colored paint all over my hand they'd immediately call The Authorities..whoever THEY may be! But this is all finished an' ready to be put into their files...
I had the best time today over at the park across the street -- the yearly Civic League Picinic in The Park was held today. The weather was wonderful, nice, sunny and warm. Not as sticky humid as yesterday. All together there were nearly 55 people that attended!! Lots of food, plenty of hot dogs for everybody (yes I had one, even tho I'm not suppossed to Have SALT..oops...) and plenty of soft drinks to keep everybody happy. I hadn't seen some of the senior citizens for awhile..some have passed away, that lived in the neighborhood, so I was sad to find that out. But all the folks that were there today were feelin' good, and we all had a nice visit.
Lady of The Tulips -- who has to scram NOW 'cause I got run outta the room where the computer is...so I'll finish this tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I hope you saw Josh's collages that I posted a couple of days ago. I love the paper below too.

LadyTulip said...

~~ Colleen, Josh's collages are wonderful -- there is So much within his pages,it seems there would be days worth of reading them to grasp it all. Very Wonderful.

L.