Tuesday, October 02, 2007

** W.I.P. **

I've been playin' around with some old bottles of paint, and unearthed a package of tissue paper that I absolutely forgot about. Well -- that's not entirely true...I Knew I had some, but for the life of me, I searched for 3 days tryin' to find where I Very Carefully stored it away. And as is usually the case, I was searching for something Else, and literally right in front of me was the file folder with a good healthy stack of tissue paper. As the old saying goes, "If it was a snake it woulda bit ya..."

And speaking of said snake...The youngest & I may have found the nest of the black snake...and it was completely by accident...we were looking over the last of the basil, and when the youngest pulled up the plant, there was a VERY large hole in the garden-bed right behind where the plant had been. At first we thot it was from the plant, but when I gave it a second look, then I realized it was altogether something else..a little disconcerting, but if the black snake wasnts to live in my flower/garden bed, then he's more than welcome to it. Besides, I don't have problems in that bed with critters, so I'm not gonna throw the guy out just yet...he may have to work for his rent, tho...


I'm in something of a rush -- the youngest has to go file his paperwork with a new job and the boss ssez we have to be over to the office in 'bout 15 minutes, so I have to make this quick. I've also got to check on a canvas panel I painted this morning, and make sure it'd dry before I go and move it...My luck I'd smear all the paint from here to kingdom come...sheesh...

Lady of The Tulips -- who has also got some papers drying in the studio, but set them in thesun so they should be in good shape...

No comments: