Friday, October 05, 2007


** Making little squares and playin' around with gel pens...making little squares an' wonderin' where all these will go ***
I've got some time before I must see our lawyers an' pay them out the nose for some Crap...it drives me nuts to give them our dollars...but if I don't then the alternative isn't too good...So in the meantime I'll let some other papers dry an' check on a canvas panel I finished w/a base coat of papers yesterday -- I worked out the paper an' got it all painted then applied it all while watching/listening to the Rockies/Phillies baseball game..Missed some hits that were pretty good -- couldn't look at my panel an' see the hits at the same time. But thank heavens for instant replay!! My panel is good now an' ready for some other papers I got layed out. I also cut some stuff up an' did some other work while waiting for the youngest to get dinner ready. He was all into fixin' up some chicken, so who's gonna complain about that??!! Got 2 birds with one stone as the saying goes...
The Dog is bein' really frizky for some blasted reason...she get's into these funny little moods and is an absolute hoot! I was sittin' at the dining room table writing out bills earlier this am an'I glance over to my right an' The Dog is sitting and lookin'at me out of the corner of her eye, like she's planning something. Next thing I know, she's half way on my lap, trying to get my attention that she wants something -- talk to me about being startled by something, an' I'll tell you about a 89 pound dog trying to get my Full Attention...les' jus' say that she definetly got me to SEE HER!!! Come to find out that she ate all her food an' she just wanted to make sure that I completely understood she was starving to pieces...sheesh...
Lady of The Tulips -- who is off to pay 5 different bills..an' of course all the places I need to go are not remotely close to each other..so I need to go pay an horrendous price for gas an' then meander amongst the traffic...singing as I go...

No comments: