Monday, October 15, 2007

*** In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure there is some guy thinking of ways to make his life more cushy...and I'm sure that the means to that end aren't exactly what some lil' ol' person like Me would consider quite, uhmm...ethical. Well --- I just spoke to one of the thousands of Call Center Representatives employed by the Corporation that runs the Hospital where I went and got all hooked up to monitors, electronic gizmos, and other Thangs...and it seems that in the rush by the guy who wishes to live his life more cushy...he failed to see that there are Other Ways to extract finances from people...in other words...the Fat Cat screwed up. I'm trying to be optimistic that THIS time the paper work being submitted for my ugly E.R. Visit will be looked at with other circumstances rather than just numbers. Like the fact that we as a family, do have to buy groceries. (Food Expenses were not put into the application...) Or -- that we do have to keep our Electricity on (No -- Electric Bill wasn't considered either...) and, oh -- by-the-way- neither was the Gas Bill considered..or water/trash bill...Let me See --- at any job I've had, if I'd forgotten any one or the other of these "Little" circumstances on an application...well..I'd be OUT of a Job...This will no doubt not touch the Fat Cat at all...but at least there is one person in the Corporation Call Center that caught the fact that no other circumstances were considered for my application to get the bill reworked. I've literally lost sleep over this whole thing. I'm also having or am back to having Hellish Dreams every night...The kind that Stephen King would jump up and down over...Cars Exploding while I'm riding in them...Cars going off of cliffs..Houses being set on fire while I'm in them..yeah. Little Dreams where I wake up nearly screaming at the top of my lungs and The Husband is suddenly awake to hear me making all kinds of terrible sounds. Never knew I'd have this much fun...

On a lighter note ~~ I spent part of Saturday playing with some colored pencils and gel pens. I've got my eyeball pinned on a package of really nice art pencils over at the art store..well --- last time I was in there the package was available. Don't know if it is still or not. But I'm setting aside some $$ to pick them up. I was Extremely Happy to discover that I also had a NEW tablet of drawing paper. I'd started to feel tweaky because I only had 3 sheets of drawing paper left in my one tablet, and I was sorta-trying-not-to-freak-out over it. But while straightening up my little room, I went to throw away some old ads, and underneath them all was this NEW tablet of paper. WHOA! Talk about One Happy Girl!! So -- no more nervous Nelly being afraid to use the last of her paper...now I feel better knowing that if I mess up some inked in sketches, that I do have more paper available!! I've got some kinds scribbly fish that I'm working out on my sketch pad. I'm not sure if they'll work in a larger space, butI'm gonna try them today. I've also got another piece that just got finished last week --- it'll be on here tomorrow.

As for now -- I'm out to the studio and play with my gel pens. Glitter Pens, to be exact...whee..the shimmer in them is too cool...

Lady Of The Tulips -- who now has to decide on 2 color themes..blue/green - o - Red/Pink for some fish...hhhmmm

No comments: