Thursday, October 11, 2007

** I don't know how long this post will be -- I just spent an hour from Hell -- trying to get thru some pretty cold heartless people from the "Accounting Department" of the Hospital Corporation -- the last word there should tell it all --- Corporation. They have cut my E.R. bill but their particular guidelines are such that with all I can afford ($45.00 p/Mo.) isn't good enuf -- or in the statement repeated over and over from a Collections Representative -- "This falls below our accepted guidelines for monthly payment arangements concerning your hospital bill. We wil pursue other collections actions in order for this matter to be taken care of". I haven't spoken to such ugly cold cold people since way back when we had no work and had a credit card back in the early 90's -- I'd mistakenly thot that those type of grab-the-juggler-and-squeeze type methods were a thing of the past...shows what a dunce I am.

All I could do was cry and cry...told the people it was the best we could do...kept telling them that I'm not eating as it is..they don't care...the dollar is all that they want..my health means nothing...I feel sick and have no idea what the rotten people are going to do now. The local paper wrote a huge article on this hosp. chain & their "methods" -- One of which is to take a house away from a family..I guess that's what I have to look forward to..being homeless over a hosp. bill...going to the E.R. was to keep me alive, and now it's gotten to where some lawyer may take our house away cause all I can pay isn't good enuf...My eyes are swollen so bad and they sting like hell. My hands are shaking and I feel sick. These bastards deserve nothing better than burning in Hell...


Yeah, I'm ranting...but I can't believe that staying alive has now gone down this road to where people tell me they expect more from me when I can't do Any More...I'm going to go lay down and try to see if there's something I can do before the lawyers come and take our home...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The URl works now! So fast and easy! I think it's unfortunate that the health care makes money at the expense of our ills. On some levels it's a heartless business. Although lots of the caregivers are nice.

LadyTulip said...

I had some wonderful people in the Hosp. -- But I suspect they have no idea what's behind the financial aspect of the business. They may too have a stroke...(sorry for the pun...)

L.