Saturday, October 27, 2007

~~ Am going to pop in for a split second and say that things here are going zinging along ~~

I've been rearanging the house, getting some things put away and throwing things out that have been taking up space that I feel needs to be just that..space. Clean floors with no little dee-dads that sit and collect dust an' drive me to want to pull my hair out. I was getting ready to wash the curtains in my bedroom, 'till I took a better look at how the previous owner had them hung-up, and it's the biggest mess I've seen in some time...so now it's time to wait for The Husband to come home an' see if the 2 of us can figure out how to take down the whole mess. My middle son had cleaned in the room before, but I've got no idea of how he got those things down..hmmm..

I also got some work done on some little papers I cut and glued together the other afternoon. I'd planned on getting those set up on my recent canvas...an' then The Youngest called from work an' I had to go pick him up, after my Dr. Appt. Too many things at one time, shwoo..

But the Dr. Appt. went well...he said all my tests but one came back all normal. Uhhmmm..an' the one that came back bad, REALLY came back bad. Seems that the "Bad Cholesterol" is not just bad, it's wayyy up there. Normal reading for it is suppossed to be below 100. That's where I'd hoped to be...However....mine is reading 154. Yeah....no wonder I had a stroke...And the kicker is, that all the years I'd gone to the other clinic I NEVER had any blood work done, EVAH!!! ~~ And, as my Dr. said, "Well, then, you were probably walkin' around with this for some time!!" Yeah Buddy!! So, the Doc did say that it was fine with him to use Herbal Supplements, so this next week I need to find some that will Lower that bad Stuff ~~ Man - Man..who'd -a - guessed that I'd have something that bad !! The Dr. did say that probably some of what I'd been eating while out on the Road w/The Husband ws a big contributer to the bad count (Truck Stop Food) so whenever I had my last hamburger, that was definetly The Last Hamburger!! And, fries...chinese food...sugar-ee-cereal...etc., etc.,...


So now I'm copying lots of diets for reducing that Uglieee Count..my weight is good, so it's just reorganzing WHAT I eat...hopefully the $$ will be in the bank to pay for all the new stuff!! Shwoo...

I'm off to do some more cleaning in another bedroom..I've got some papers readying in the studio, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get them set on their canvas...it's either one thing or another, I tell ya!!

Lady of The Tulips -- who also found some old clothes that she didn't even KNOW were still around the house!! Ack!!

2 comments:

PennyBlue said...

Gee you're really kickin' butt with the cleaning thing. Put's me to shame I tell ya! lol Hey, take of yourself lady and slow down!

LadyTulip said...

~~ I am Taking your Directions into effect Immediately!! ~~ I'm sitting an' relaxing this evening an' The Husband even brought me a beer!! How cool is that!!?

L.