Thursday, August 21, 2008


I'm SO EMBARRASED that is spelled wrong, so DEAL --

But what I'm trying to say is Excuse The Blurry-Ness of this picture...maybe the butterfly has taken the camera into it's wings and wants everybody to fly Wayy south for the Winter??!! Whatta Great Idea!!

I'm making little paintings within these little paintings .. I think once it all dries it'll be fun to look at...an whatta 'bout that old page by the butterfly?? what the TAR is that?? Actually I KNOW but I'm not tellin' HA!

There isn't much goin' on around here...'cept the NEVAHHH ending work across the street that is this marathon of putting together a mobile home that an elderly couple are installing...this project of theirs has taken over 3 weeks...3 days to get the thing hauled down the road (Tho not our little dirt road...thanx to the STARS for that!) then another 3 days to mess-around with the vinyl siding and the leveling of the cement blocks underneath...then anothe 3 days for the Cement People to come back to mix smear and all-together make LOTZ OF NOISE>>>Poor Sara is just laying on the floor listening to all of this like she's just waiting to tell them OFF...I don't think she's going to get up off the floor and do much of Anything, but she has her momentz. BURSTS OF FLURRY ~~ At least that's what Tom keeps hoping she's gonna do one day...
His phone calls are something like this..
"What'z the Dog Doin?"
"Whatta ya think she's Doin'?"
"Is she laying on the floor?"
"YES! ~~ You think she's gonna do anything Else??!!"
"I thot she'd be bitting her fleas or something..."
"And NOT laying on the floor??"

"Can she lay on the floor and bite her fleas at the same time??"

This is why I WANT TO RUN AWAY ~~ Not just sometimes ~~ Well...more like 98.222 percent of the time...

I must go and get this next coat of paint on my little Project...WHOA..the Cement People Across the Street have STOPPED THEIR NOISE!! Can we hear an AAAHHHOOOOOO!!!

Lady of The Tulips ~~ Wondering why it is that when Tom goes to get frozen food products, he picks up odd things like Pig Ears...or Chicken Feet...Honest and For Real...

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

It LOOKS like Census Card! LOL Phew! My eyes are getting blurry too! tee hee PIG EARS???!!! CHICKEN FEET!!!! I never heard of anyone getting chicken feet! Is that for the dog!!! I HOPE so!!! hehe It's time to go to the Outer Banks!!! girly! I sure do HOPE YOU get to go!!! xoxoxox

LadyTulip said...

~~ OK ~~ Not only does Tom get these little goodies for export..they are for HUMAN CONSUMPTION in I think he said Asia...

That's all I want to know about those things in the big container...

HA!


L.