Thursday, August 07, 2008


Look at my little baby lavender plant!! Isn't it just the cutiest little thing ya ever did see?? And the best part is that it barely cost me $4.00!! Whoo Rahh!! And since this shot was taken, it's really taken off -- after the rain outside calms down and the sky is sunny, I'll get another picture of this and it's other new neighbor!!

I've been working around the cabin for the past couple dayz..gleaning things, wondering why Certain Items even got packed and brought down here in The First Place..and got some other things ready to put out in the larger of our 2 sheds. My Mercy!! Then I started on cleaning up the laundry room, got the kitchen floor, dining room and front room floors all mopped or vacuumed...I think there must be enuf dog hair from Little Miss Muffett to sink the classic Battle Ship -- I can't for the life of me figure out where all the hair comes from to bog down the vacuum cleaner, or dirty up the mop as much as it happens. I think my hands have pulled more guck and goo from the filter on the vacuum than I thot even existed!! Shwoo!! Glad it's all done with..and it's only been just over a week and a half since I vacuumed the carpet!!! YEE GADZ!!!

Got some sewing done on my new apron, and cut out the last pieces for my hobo bag...now it's just getting the Time to sew everything up that's the ditty. My time seems to be taken up with all this otherJUNK, and by the time I want to sit and sew these little things up, it's 5:00 and time to start dinner...blast! Tom's been doin' a lot of local driving, so he comes home a little later than when he's drivin' out of state, so that meanz really flyin' around in the kitchen to get things done before he walks in the door. Yesterday I gota pocket sewn on my apron, started the side seams an' realized I needed to start our roast before 4:30 ~~ By the time everything was washed, baking or steaming on the stove, I went out on the front porch and sat in my little swing to relax!! Tom walked in the door off the deck an' couldn't figure out where I was!! Toad!! Couldn't even figure out to look out on the front porch...there are some dayz where I really wonder about that boy!!

Must go and get the rest of my apron done before I start some other sewing and definetly before getting some papers onto my new canvas...

** Lady of The Tulips ** ponderin' about some old song I heard this morning...I'll tell ya about it later..

No comments: