Friday, August 15, 2008

*** Just a fast and furious note for today ***

Tom is to be home is just a little while, so this will be short so I'm occupied when he comes in the door to tell me the news of whether or not there is work tomorrow -- there are only going to be a few more weekends where he'll have 2 dayz off -- so we have to try to SORTA>KINDA>plan something out while we can ~~

I'm going to show my big W.I.P. tomorrow or sunday -- it's so much more DIFFERENT than anything I've done before, so it's really been something of a PROJECT AH-LA-SHWWOOOIIEEEE for me -- wears me out working on it, but it feels good each time I get something more worked out on the canvas --

Noah has been cleaning up some of the undergrowth of tangley-babie-trees all along our property line THEY JUST GROW SO FASTjust when you think it's safe to go outside, there they go!! So now some of the hardwoods can get a little more sunlight and in a few years will be good fire wood...Gotta Keep That Woodstove Crankin' come Winter Time!!

Something'z goin on out side --

Lady of The Tulips ~~ Wondering what they commotion is all about!! ~~

1 comment:

turquoise cro said...

can't wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!W.I.P! and mmMMMMMMM, woodsmoke!!! I'm getting sleepy again! LOL