Tuesday, August 19, 2008


W.I.P. -- here are some of the detail pieces for the current THANG I've got over on the table --

These aren't finished yet, but you can get an idea of some of the colors and STUFF that I'm workin' toward..I think you can??!! This is just toward the center of the canvas, so it's kinda got a swirly feel to it -- I wont tell ya'll the name of the piece 'till I get the rest of these painted, and the other pieces added on -- jus' think of Swirly or circular...


I've been havin' FITS AND SPITS the last 2 days with a blouse pattern.. I've only had this much trouble one time with a shirt pattern, but his one is REALLY GETTIN MY LAST GOOD NERVE!! ~~ Let me tell you...so I did the Smart Thing and put it away for now..I think if I don't follor the directions then it'll Turn Out Right..that's worked for me in the past...so maybe This Time!! I've also gotten some things put away into the closets that I'd been staring at for the last 3 MONTHS!!! ~~ I'd tell Tom to get this stuff DONE -- hiz answer?? - "I'm Workin' On It.." I swanny -- If I hear that man say that phrase to me One More Time...

Do Not Become Alarmed...That's just the sound of my last good nerve givin' up the ghost and leavin' town...

~~ Speakin' of Leavin' Town ~~ Tom sez that once the Madness of the Summer Tourist Season is over, we may be able to go over to the Outer Banks and take a couple dayz off**!! How cool is THAT??!! I'll actually Believe it When I See It ~~ But just the fact that he thinks that'd be sorta like a 2nd. Honeymoon is kinda nifty, don't ya think?? PLUS - the high prices all go bye-bye so we wouldn't be payin' an arm & a leg for an overnite stay somewhere...BUT NOT until the Hurricane Season is over!!

HA!!

Mustgo and get things ready for Dinner -- I'm ponderin' on Italian Sausage & Spag. -- with mushrooms, onions...YUUMMM!!!

Lady of The Tulips
**

3 comments:

turquoise cro said...

That canvas is really SWEET looking! I like those colors with it! WOW! I HOPE YOU get to the Outer Banks!!! The last time Jer and I went was a Thanksgiving just by ourselves and we stayed at Hatteras Island in a big beach house cause the prices were low then! When the kids were little we went to Myrtle once, Virginia Beach many times then finally, the Outer Banks got the Oliverio clan the most! We loved it there! That Italian spag with mushrooms sounds very YUMMY! I had lasagna tonight! mmmmmMMMMMM! I LOVE peasant blouses! If YOU ever get it figured out give me a holler! LOL I haven't bought a pattern for years now! What do YOU pay for them now?!!! I'll have to check them out at Jo-Ann Fabric whenever I make it back to the Mall! I go there about 4 times a year! LOL

LadyTulip said...

** I REALY ** hope we get to the Outer Banks!! ~~ We've been to Myrtle soo many times, an' never did quite get it together w/Va. Beach --- probably 'cause it was just in our back yard, so to speak!

The dinner was YUUMMMIEEE ~~ an' I'm not sure if the calories are somethin' I really need...To H*** WITH THE SCALE!! HA!

Thanx for your checkin' out my project..it's beginning to be more enjoyable as I plug along with it!! Wheeee

L.

turquoise cro said...

I haven't been on the SCALE since we got back from va-K in June!(visiting my daughter in SC) The winter always gets me, UG! Instead of hibernating which I should try, I'm on the couch eating all kinds of things, especially nuts like a squirrel! Then I go NUTS in the Spring wondering what happened!!!Is something wrong with this SCALE??!!! LOL Phew! I should get it together SOON and try and walk some GIRTH off!!! tee hee Like I told my mom, I shouldn't LOOK like a caterpillar!!! I'll TRY and turn into a butterfly SOON! Yeah, right! WHY is it soOOOOOoo hard to GET IT TOGETHER???!!!LOL, Phew, it makes me tired just thinking about it! Let's talk about something else, like America's Greatest Dog! Have YOU seen that show? Ha! I really enJOY watching those dogs!