Wednesday, August 20, 2008


W.I.P. -- here are some more shots of the little pieces an' parts of my current project...

This is some of the things that I've been fine tuning the last couple dayz, an' it seems that the more I tinker with the papers the more I change some angles of them..laying them out just a little different each time.. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Guess the answer will be with my friend when she sees the final piece..

I've been cleaning up the front of the house..well, not TECHNICALLY the front...more like where the driveway comes up to the deck-side of the house. It seems like the front of the house, 'cause that faces the main road where all the "traffic" goes past ~~ And where tom likes to drop off his assorted junk that he collects from throughout the day. Stuiped thingz, mind you ~~ like Empty Sobi jars...old candy wrapperz...AACCHHKKK

t
hings that drive me to want to scream at the top of my lungs at him for being a tad=bit sloppy. And makes me go out and sweep off the driveway..throw all the goo in the trash..an' ponder on why that man just gets my last good nerve in a twitch.. but the good thing is once all the goop is away WHERE IT BELONGZ... then everything is fine and spiffy. For the rest of the day. Then Tom comes home and throwz his glop all over the place again an' sez he's "workin' on it" -- in terms of cleaning up after himself..sigh..

I'm not going to talk about the peasant blouse pattern I'm havin' fitz with. I think If I just wak away from it an' then turn and FACE IT in another day -- then it'll just come together like there's never been a PROBLEM an' I'll just be happy as a little bird in a flower bush..or something like that! I don't know what it is about this pattern..maybe it's just not the one for me to put together..who knowz??!! But it'll suprise me, I'm sure. I've also got a little pattern tht I'm looking at piecing together in a day or 2 -- I'm gonna order the fabric probably tomorrow...this pattern I've made before, so it shouldn't give me these FITS OF STEAM that this current one is doing...or so she sez, looking over at her fabric pile an' wonderin' jus' what to DO NEXT...

Must go and get my laundry done before tom gets home an' asks why these THANGS are all over in the laundry room...uuhhhh..."Because they want to be?" no, that'd probably be a bad thing to say after a hot sweaty day drivin' all over creation, huh?

Lady of The Tulips -- staring out the window an' listening to the wind pickin' up in the woods...uh oh...looks like a storm is brewing...

No comments: