Friday, August 29, 2008

>>> jus' a quick note <<<

The last 2 days have totally worn me FLAT OUT!! Sara had her surgery yesterday, I guess darn near immediately after I got her into that Vet. office. She was such a good little doggie!! I mean!! My neighbor was super kind and gave us a ride over to where the clinic is..Sara wasn't too sure about the ramp she had to use to climb up into the back of our neighbors big truck, but once in the back, she just made herself comfortable as can be! Once we got to the clinic, paper work was signed, Sara was taken into the back, and that was that!!

The Vet called 'bout 5:45 or so, an let me know that the surgery went just as good as gold. The infection, swelling and all that MESS was taken care of pretty quickly, and Sara also got all her shots, got her rabies stuff too. She went to sleep pretty quickly, but once she got awake, she was ready to rock and roll. Boy, whatta switch that is!! She was lookin' pretty sad this morning when we got back into the clinic this morning, but Sara was released for me to bring her home. She was about to smash thru that clinic door! The one BIG GIANT THING SHE HATES... tho, is the Big Cone she has to wear around her head. I'll get a chance tomorrow to post a picture of her and her new head-gear. I asked her if she was picking up anything with that Radar - Lookin' thing around her head..."You get some Canadian stations with that, Ma'am?" she just sorta looked at me like, "I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!!" I think she may be able to pick up some of the Top Secret CIA, FBI, ABC sorta messages with that big ol' THANG, but being a Dog, she doesn't have the ability to tell me -- or maybe she can't because of the secretive nature of it all... HA!!

~~ So this afternoon, all the past week worth of STUFF has finally hit...I'm really tired, and even tho I got the start of a new canvas goin' over on the work table, I'm just too too tired to get anymore done for the day. Sara, in the meantime, is laying out on the kitchen floor, looking TRULY WOEFUL and altogether miserable...poor dog.

Lady of The Tulips *** listening to The Dog rattling around and bumping into the kitchen cabinets...I think at this point she's definetly thinking Evil and Horrid Thots about me...

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

Phew! Poor lil gal! That's great though YOU got all her shots! How long does she have to be a cone head?!!?? tee hee

LadyTulip said...

***HA!! **


Tom sez we gotta new kinda dog...a new breed -- "Cone Head Dog!! " Aint he just a clown??

L.